Checks to make if your Sky Q remotes aren’t working correctly.
Sky Q Touch Remote – There are various reasons your Sky Q touch remote might not be working. Things to check:
1. Batteries – You’ll get a low battery notification. You might notice some functions will stop before your remote stops working altogether.
2. Check your TV is tuned to Sky
3. If your Sky Q box isn’t responding, check your TV is set to the right input.
4. Bluetooth connection lost – Your Sky Q touch remote must be paired to your Sky Q box for all functions to work. It can only be paired to one box at a time. To check the remote is paired, press the Q button on the front of your Sky box: a remote paired to that box will start beeping after a few seconds. If the remote doesn’t start beeping, point it at the Sky Q box and press and hold 1 and 3 for two seconds to begin the connection process.
Sky Q Remote – There are various reasons your Sky Q remote might not be working. Things to check:
1. Batteries – An on screen message will tell you the batteries are low and should be changed.
2. Check your sensor- Make sure there’s nothing blocking the line of sight between your Sky Q remote and your Sky Q box.
3. Make sure your TV is tuned to Sky
4. Check that your TV is set to the right input source.
If you’re still having problems you will need to contact Sky.